"Learn a new language and get a new soul.", A czech Proverb
English in today's world is not even a second language. It's almost our Mother Language. Set your little ones on the magical journey of learning English and watch them read and become life long readers with the Advanced Phonics Young Reader Program
What can you expect from the program?
1. Familiarity with all key sounds groups (24 consonants) and all 5 vowels
2. Familiarity and understanding of key digraphs (th, ch, sh etc.)
3. Blending the sounds to make CVC words
4. Blending sounds to be able to make other combinations like CVC+e words
5. Learning to read
How does the program flow?
- Receive a physical learning kit comprising of phonics focused toys and games to develop a love for learning language and phonics
- Attend live teacher sessions from teachers especially trained on language skills
- Practice and reinforce through different activities in class, @home and more