Healthy baby foods (8 months+) - Sprouted Ragi Dosa
Ragi or finger millet is one of the richest sources of Calcium and Iron. Now call everyone on a treat with this nutritious yummy snack. Use it as a porridge for your baby or as dosas for finger foods.
Weight: 200 gms
Appropriate for - 8 months + babies
1. Mix 2tsp of powder with 120ml of water
2. Cook it on medium flame till porridge thickens while stirring continuously
3. Add fruit purees / jaggery powder / milk powder to enhance taste. Serve warm
1. Take 3tbsp of powder in a bowl and add about 70ml water to it
2. Add 3tsp of thick curd and set aside for 20 mins. Add salt if making for adults to taste
3. Heat tawa(flat pan) and spread a ladle full of mixture on it
4. Add ghee/oil and let it roast. Once roasted, flip the dosa and let it roast from the other side as well
5. Serve hot with Chutney or sambar. Can add potato, paneer or just cheese stuffing too.
6. Makes 3 dosas