earthBaby Nappy Rash Protection Oil, Ecocert Certified 99.9% Natural Origin, 100ml
Safe and gentle barrier oil for rashes
If you use diapers on your little one then diaper rashes can be a harsh reality. Despite keeping your baby well-aired, rashes do show up ever so often. PH imbalance in the micro-climate in the diaper region and chemical irritants are known causes of this rash. Our rash guard is made up of cold-pressed oils and carefully picked essential oils that are natural and very safe for use. The oil soothes chafed skin, heals it internally by forming a barrier against wetness.
- SOOTHES chafed skin, heals it internally by forming a barrier against wetness
- MADE OF COLD-PRESSED OILS and carefully picked essential oils that are 100% Natural and therefore very safe for use
- CERTIFIED 99.9% Natural origin of total. COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert GreenLife according to COSMOS standard
- Easy to apply oil with gentle spray-type nozzle. Carefully packed in a glass bottle. We don't used plastic packaging for any of our products
- 100% INGREDIENTS DISCLOSURE. You won’t find parabens, sulfates, artificial colours, fragrance, BHT/BHA, preservatives or animal-derived products
- NO PLASTIC - Packaged in a reusable glass bottle
Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Olea Europaea (Virgin Olive) fruit oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice & Sodium Benzoate & Glycerin (Aloe vera gel), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) seed oil, Rubia Cordifolia (Manjishta) root oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavendar) oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil
You won’t find parabens, sulfates, artificial colours, fragrance or animal-derived products. No Animal testing.
Olive Oil’s anti-inflammatory properties, reduces and creates a barrier between the baby’s skin and the urine or faeces
Coconut Oil contains lauric acid that can treat fungal and bacterial problems very well. Also retains the skin’s moisture content and keeps the skin healthy, externally and internally
Apricot Kernel Oil has linoleic acid that strengthens the skin’s barrier function. It acts as a non-greasy emollient
Castor Oil is rich in ricinoleic acid that fights off bacteria
Lavender Essential Oil is wonderful to soothe the red, itchy skin around the rash. It helps disinfect the skin, enhances blood circulation, & promotes faster healing and quick relief.
Calendula Oil again is anti-inflammatory. It is known to prevent infections as its very potent with antioxidants
Pack Size: 100 ml
For Hygiene purposes, this product is non returnable.