"Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas."
— Albert Einstein, German theoretical physicist
Get your little ones to begin on this poetic journey and have them fall in love with Mathematics with this Young Numeracy program.
What can you expect from the program?
1. Counting (1-30) with quantification understanding
2. Number identification (1-50)
3. Number sequencing, before and after
4. Relative concepts like Tall-Short; Small-Big
5. Standing, sleeping, slanting, curvy lines and pattern tracing (to enable number writing)
6. Introduction to addition
How does the program flow?
- Receive a physical learning kit comprising of Maths focused toys and games to develop a love for Mathematics
- Attend small group live teacher sessions, from teachers especially trained on Mathematics skills
- Practice and reinforce through different activities in class, @home and more