About BL Kapoor
The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in BLK Hospital provides comprehensive services ranging from health promotion to clinical excellence in maternity and gynaecology. We deliver compassionate world-class care with the latest technology in a family centered environment.
The department has Birthing Suites and a well equipped maternity complex with fetal monitors to follow the progress of labour and provides the facility for painless delivery round the clock. There are dedicated operating rooms for cesarean section in the same complex.
The department vision is to serve women by advancing the safest and most efficacious diagnostic and therapeutic techniques that provide less invasive treatments for gynecologic conditions.
The department brings world-renowned patient care to the newly arrived babies. Even though every woman expects to have a normal pregnancy, existing health problems or unexpected complications may put mother and baby at risk. With its specially trained staff and leading-edge technology and well-prepared to care for your newborn.
At BLK Super Speciality Hospital parents & other family members are encouraged to be actively involved during pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal care. The Suite room is the most luxurious room. Your obstetrical nurse will remain with you during the preparation, birth & recovery after your delivery. Your spouse or support person is encouraged to attend this joyous event.
Qualified, dedicated and overly helpful staff are available, to monitor patients and their babies. Round the clock Blood bank facility is available. 24 hrs transport services by fully equipped ambulance can also be availed by the patients.
Maternity services Include
- Preconceptional assessment and counseling
- Comprehensive Antenatal care
- Pain relief during labour
- Postnatal care
- Tertiary level nursery and neo-natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
High Risk Pregnancies
A high risk pregnancy is that with a significant probability for a poor maternal or a fetal outcome. Our High risk delivery team at BLK Super Speciality Hospital is adequately trained and equipped to ensure a safe delivery for such patients.
High risk pregnancy includes those with:
Obstetrical Complications like
- Pre Term Rupture Of Membranes, PPROM
- Post dated pregnancy
- Oligo and Polyhydroamnios
- Multiple Pregnancy
- Placenta Previa and Accidental Hemorrhage
- Fetal Malformations
- Rh Isoimmunization
- Recurrent Pregnancy loss
- Family history of genetic diseases
- Consanguinous marriages
- Dr. Dinesh Kansal, Sr. consultant and HOD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dr. Poonam Khera, Sr. Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dr. Keerti Khetan, Sr. Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynaecolog
- Dr. Alka Sinha, Sr. Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dr. Tripti Sharan, Sr. Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dr. Laxmi Mantri, Sr. Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dr. Uma Rani Swain, Sr. Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynaecology .
CALL US : 011-30403040
For detailed costing information in Normal and C-section delivery, share your details and we will send the necessary details. You may send us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you Considering Stemcell Banking for your baby? Not sure if stem cell banking it something you should do or not do? Read on.
Wonderhood brings different Stem cell banking plans all in one place for the first time. To know the available stem cell banking plans, compare them and pick the best one for your requirement click here