About Apollo Cradle
Apollo Cradle, an initiative of the Apollo Hospitals Group, brings to Gurgaon a pioneering and revolutionary concept in birthing. Apollo Cradle signifies the luxury of a 5 star hotel, the comforts of home and the unifocal approach to deliver the highest medical care in the field of Obs/Gynae. Apollo Cradle has state of the art infrastructure with regard to obstetrics, gynaecology and neonatology.
Apollo Cradle follows a unique concept of birthing, whereby the mother (in cases of normal delivery) is not required to undergo the trauma and stress of an operation theatre or hospital delivery rooms. Instead, the mother checks into a specially designed 5-star category room known as the LDR room, in which she can be in the company of her close ones till the last point of delivery.
Dr. Anjali Bugga, MBBS, MS- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Ankita Wanchoo, MBBS, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Anu, MBBS, DGO, DNB- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Avantika Sharma, MBBS, MS- Obstetrics & Gynaecology and others
Labour-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) rooms
Stem cell banking
IVF/ infertility treatment
Complete Maternity Packages
Level III Neonatal ICU
Surgical ICU for any high risk pregnancy interventions
Fetal Medicine Services
General info on costing
- Length of stay for Normal Delivery: 2 Nights
- Length of stay for Caesarean Delivery: 3 Nights
- (The number of days are indicative and would be determined by the Consultant/ progress of the patient)
Please note that there is a separate bill for the baby and a separate bill for the mother.
Estimate that would be provided to you on your visit includes the following hospital facilities:-
- Room charges and patient diet. Room is assigned on admission and may be used by the patient attendant in case the patient is rushed to LDR/OT
- Hospital Charges for LDR(labour/delivery/recovery)
- Operation Theatre (charge in case of Caesarean section)
- Monitoring Charges
- Anesthetist fee (in case of Caesarean section)
- Surgeon/Gynae fee
- Gynae visit ( Maximum 2 visits per day are included in this estimate)
- General Nursing Care
- Neonatal resuscitation and Neonatologists fee for attending the delivery.
- Baby nursing care.
- Neonatologist visit ( Maximum of 1 visit per day is included in this estimate)
- Charge for optional pain relief procedures such as epidural analgesia.
- Medical consumables, all lab tests and medication those are necessary for the mother and baby.
- Additional charges would apply for extension of stay.
- Multiple births: All the relevant charges pertaining to each additional baby will be charged at 50% of the first birth.
- Phototherapy and NICU charges, for the babies requiring special care.
- Any other services / charges not specifically included in the estimate of Mother & Baby bill given above.
- Blood transfusion.
CALL US: +91 98188-50835, 0124- 4797600